SaaS integration is a process of connecting SaaS applications with another cloud-based app via API (Application Programming Interface). The benefit of integrating SaaS with the other apps helps to request and share the data openly with the other application. The core benefit of using SaaS integration is to improve operational efficiency, quality, and customer experience. It also helps you to provide a competitive advantage for the business. This integration helps to automatically connect and send information from one app to another. The integration helps you by reducing the requirement of manual entries that help to cut down the errors.
What is SaaS?
According to a recent McKinsey & Company report, “Technology industry analysts predict further growth in the software as a service market, and expect to see the market for SaaS products near $200 billion by 2024”. SaaS stands for Software-as-a-service. It’s a cloud-based process of the software provider to the users. This method is a process of software delivery that allows the users to access data from any device or web browser in real-time. The SaaS model allows the software vendors host to maintain the servers, database, and code for making up an application. SaaS is different in two manners from the traditional on-premise software delivery method. In SaaS deployment is not necessary for extensive hardware. It helps to outsource the requirement of troubleshooting and in-house software maintenance. This platform can be used in a one-subscription model, that helps to cut down the expenses of paying multiple subscriptions. A few SaaS applications are Google Workspace, Salesforce, Cisco WebEx, google workspace integration with outlook, and lots more.
What is SaaS Integration?
The SaaS integration is a process of connecting a SaaS-based application with the other cloud-based apps with the help of an API (Application Programming Interfaces). API is the core aspect of integrating the application. It’s a set of code-based instructions that are used to send and receive information between the apps. Many of us get confused between SaaS integration and app integration. These two integrations are the same and can be used interchangeably. These integrations are required for connecting various SaaS products to develop a workflow effectively. A few examples of SaaS integrations are Salesforce and MuleSoft, HubSpot integration with Workday, and many more applications that can be connected with cloud-based apps.
Benefits of SaaS Integration
SaaS Integration has lots of benefits for your business. Let’s explore a few of them in the field below:
- The integration process helps to improve the process of business that is eventually responsible for enhancing the operation quality effectively.
- Due to the seamless business process, your customer and team will be able to perform their job more thoughtfully. It will help to boost the customer and employee experience.
- SaaS integration allows you to seamlessly connect your business and ensure smooth communication between your team and customers. This integration will be able to provide transparency for the business operation.
- The SaaS integration process helps you to cut down the necessity of a manual data entry process, which is eventually useful for reducing human errors. It allows you to get a flawless solution effectively.
- By cutting down the manual process SaaS integration helps your team to save a lot of their time. So that you can focus on the more critical business task.
Why choose SaaS Integration
SaaS is the best solution for simplifying your complex business process. It can be possible by writing a line of code for once and integrating any cloud apps with your SaaS platform in a painless manner. This process helps to cut down the repetition of coding and manual data entry.
Get your hands on Integration
Ultimately, it’s critical to take your options for implementing SaaS integration. There are benefits to choosing to integrate a SaaS product into your system. Your engineering teams will have more time to focus on your user experience. It is helpful for seamlessly managing your business. Start integrating right away to get freedom from complex processes and fulfill your goal in a single click.
Connect with Sapper and get your SaaS integration today!